- The property at 278 4th St. (historically classified as Makins Produce Warehouse) was purchased by community members in Summer 2015.
- Our application for Conditional Use for community group assembly was approved in Fall 2015.
- Our community assembly use requires some costly building modifications, including retrofit to meet current seismic codes We plan to completing this work by mid-2016.
- Upon completing the final step of conversion for assembly, we will open for a full palette of community use.
Plans for the Radiance Oak Community Center
The new Radiance Oak building will remain largely the same in terms of usable space. We will be making the following significant improvements:
- Seismic retrofit to meet current Building code requirements – we are happy to offering a seismically safe location to the neighborhood.
- Additional bathrooms and fixtures
- Separated office space
- Full roof repair